New Delhi: Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) will start class 12th examinations on 30th March today. These examinations will be conducted from 30 March to 27 April.
On Day 1 the exam will be conducted for Hindi Core/Optional Paper. HBSE Class 12 exams will be conducted from 12:30 PM to 3 PM.
The board has asked the students of HBSE classes 10 and 12 to complete their Covid-19 vaccination before the examinations and has also urged the parents to guide the children to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Checkout: HBSE Class 12th Sample Papers
The board strictly prohibited carrying any type of calculator, mobile phone and other electronic devices in the HBSE board exam 2022, the board said “Calculator (Simple/ Scientific) and mobile phone is not allowed in the examination hall.” shall be deemed to be the use of unfair means.”
HBSE Class 12 Exams 2022 Guidelines
- It is mandatory to take a coloured print of the Haryana board admit card in A4 size.
- Check all the information in the admit card carefully such as name, date of birth, photo, signature, etc, is correct or not.
- Students must attested admit card photograph by the head of the school before going to exam center.
- Students must reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- Wearing school uniform and carrying school ID is mandatory for HBSE Exams 2022 Class 12 .