New Delhi: – Recently, the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the JEE Mains session 1 admit card, and the registration for session 2 started at the official site, jeemain.nta.nic.in. The last date for the registration for JEE Mains phase 2 is June 30th, 2022. The candidates who have been cleared the prelims and haven’t registered with session 1 can register by filling up the application form, uploading documents, and the entrance exam fee.
|Exam/Session||JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 2|
|Dates of Examination||21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30 July 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||01 June to 30 June 2022 (up to 09:00 P.M.)|
|Last Date for Payment||30 June 2022 (up to 11:50 P.M.)|
|JEE Main 2022 Link||Joint Entrance Examination (Main) | India (nta.nic.in)|
How do fill JEE Main 2022 Session 2 application form?
- Visit the JEE Main official NTA website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click the link “Session 2 (two) Registration for JEE(MAIN) 2022”
- Complete the registration process with your personal info, Like Name, Email and Phone Number.
- Verify the email and phone number.
- Now, step-by-step fill up your required personal information, including address, educational qualifications, and other information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Review the Application and submit it.
- Pay the JEE Main application fee.
- Download the Confirmation letter or take a printout.